Many of the greatest moments in history have been shaped through dreams and the dreamers who were inspired by them. God still regularly speaks through dreams, yet they are often forgotten, ignored, misunderstood, or even feared. But they don’t have to be!
In Decoding Your Dreams, we will take a biblical approach to understanding, interpreting and applying your dreams. In this class, Derek Kirkman will cover:
• How to remember your dreams.
• Why God speaks through dreams
• Why God often speaks to us in parables, symbols, & metaphors
• The different types of dreams
• Protocol to interpret and apply the message of your dreams
• Dream Labs every session, where the class will interpret dreams.
To receive 4 MS Credits, please see guidelines for submitting your Self Evaluation Report following the last lesson.